Deliveries will begin Jun 15 2023 - Pre-Order Today!
Includes E4 Tool Set
- 30637- Z200-R3D-40-T ( Zirconia )
- 30638 - C200-R1D-40-T (Composite)
- 30636 -P250-F1-40-T (PMMA / WAX)
CHAIRSIDE PRODUCTION IS SO EASY.
The new E4 makes it so easy for you to get started with the chairside production of dental restorations and provides maximum freedom. Combine the E4 with your preferred intraoral scanner, CAD software and materials that are appropriate for individual patients.
FLEXIBLE AND INNOVATIVE.
- 4-axis grinding and milling machine with a powerful 800 W 60,000 rpm spindle.
- Mills all the common block materials up to 45 mm in length including glass ceramics, composites, zirconium oxide and plastics.
- Quick and easy switch between wet grinding and optional dry milling.
- Wet grinding with no grinding additives with PUREWATER technology and compressed air-free milling with AIRTOOL
- Automatic changer for 6 tools and an AIRTOOL.
- Easy operation with the integrated CAM software DENTALCAM with DIRECTMILL technology – with no license fees payable.
Share this Product
Other great brands
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the milling time for alien e4 for the glass ceramics. Is any other machine required before the glass ceramic crown milled with e4 is delivered
Normally it would take between 45-60 mins per unit.
No other machine is necessary to mill the unit.
You will need more equipment to crystalize, and glaze the product.
is this unit capable of a premilled titanium abutment?
- Zr, PMMA,
- Zr, PMMA,