IPS e.max CAD HT Inlay Onlay
IPS e.max by Ivoclar
At this time Alien Milling is currently milling single unit orders.
IPS e.max CAD is an innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramic for fabrication in-house utilizing authorized chairside CAD/CAM systems. This unrivalled material combines highly esthetic qualities with exceptional user-friendliness. Unlike other CAD/CAM materials, IPS e.max CAD covers a comprehensive spectrum of indications. A wide range of translucency levels, shades and block sizes offer greater flexibility for challenging clinical situations. Tried-and-tested cementation materials have been specifically designed to complement IPS e.max CAD to provide long lasting and durable restorations.
IPS e.max CAD blocks can be milled in the Ivoclar Vivadent PrograMill One, the CEREC System (Sirona) and Planmeca FIT System (E4D Technologies).
IPS e.max CAD – The highlights
- Leading CAD/CAM material – considerably higher strength compared with competitive glass and hybrid ceramics
- Broad range of indications
- Scientifically and clinically proven
- Wide availability due to the CAD/CAM partner network (fabrication in-house and by authorized milling centers)
- Tried-and-tested cementation materials are coordinated to work specifically with lithium disilicate (LS2)
- Veneers (0.4 mm)
- Inlays, onlays
- Partial crowns
Very nice as always, fit and looks great, thanks
Very nice product! Fits well and looks great! Thanks
Very nice and fit very good, thanks
Very nice and fit great, thanks
Very nice material, easy to work with, thanks
Share this Product
Other great brands
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you only mill emax in HT
No we carry emax LT as well.