BEGO™ Mediloy® 98mm Cobalt Chrome Discs M-Co
- Type 4 alloy (according to ISO 22674)
- Bio-compatible and corrosion-resistant, nickel-, cadmium and beryllium-free
- Special heat treatment makes it particularly easy to mill
- Reduced hardness of 290 HV10 enables easier polishing
- Homogeneous structure – no cavities or porosity
- Available without shoulder: heights 10 mm
- With shoulder: heights 12, 14, 16, 20, 25 mm
- Scope of application:
- Metal-ceramic crowns and bridges
- Implant prosthetic
Share this Product
Other great brands
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this in soft state so it does rt eat up burs
It is not in a soft state.
We average 18-22 hours per tool while milling this material.
do you give volume discount if i buy 12 chrome Colbot pucks 14mm
Currently we have the Buy 3 get 1 Free promotion.
This offer is set to expire on 4/30/2022