The Arum milling machine is widely recognized
in the dental market due to its excellent and
precise milling capacity, in addition to its
compatibility with intraoral scanners.
- Number of Axis 5-Axis
- Indications Inlay and Onlay, Crown, Coping, Crown Bridge, Coping Bridge, Dental Bar, Screw-Retained Bridge, Customized Abutment, Hybrid Abutment, Model, Splint
- Processing Type Wet and Dry
- Cuttable Materials Titanium Disk, Co-Cr Disk, Ni-Cr Disk, Pre-Milled Blank (Titanium), Zirconia, Lithium Disilicate (E-max®, Etc.), Nanocomposite (Vericom Mazic® duro, Lava Ultimate® Etc.), PMMA, PEEK, Wax, Etc
The new CORiTEC 350i processing system is an innovative machine concept, developed to meet any requirements of modern CAD/CAM processing. The processing of all relevant blank materials from CoCr, titanium, zirconium dioxide, plastics, block materials, and new future materials is thus possible with a single machine system, virtually without restrictions.
The modern and optimized machine kinematics, with high free angles of the 5 axes of over 30°, allows milling and grinding as wet and dry processes and with high quality. This makes the system an all-rounder, ideal for demanding labs, to produce all typical applications in your own lab, with high quality, using CAD/CAM technology.
The CORiTEC 350i, with it‘s optional zero point (clamping) system facilitates the quick change of blanks by switching out the entire blank depot with the push of a button. The CORiTEC 350i Loader is equipped with a fully automated 12-fold material changer.
- 5-axis, simultaneous machining
- Base structure made of steel/aluminum
- Integrated wet and dry processing
- Zero point (clamping) system (optional for CORiTEC 350i)
- processing of all important materials used in the dental industry, including metalworking
- Axis tilt angle up to 30°
- 20-fold tool changer
- HF spindle with up to 60,000 rpm
- Integrated control PC with touch screen
- Servomotors on all axes
- Chip protection of the tool changer
- Frontal machining of the workpiece is possible (B-axis in 90 degree position)
Roland DWX-51DThe DWX-51D 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine is designed for effortless production of dental prosthetics. Built for precision, error-free milling, you don’t need any machine expertise to operate it. With touch-button controls and automated milling features, the production of high-quality bridges, crowns, inlays, onlays, abutments and other restorations out of 98 mm discs and blocks has been made virtually foolproof.
VHF 5 Axis S-1
5 simultaneously working axes
The second rotary axis (B axis) with a rotation range of up to ± 30 degrees enables you to mill undercuts and so opens up new machining possibilities.
Non-stop machining thanks to 8-fold blank changer
You fit the changing station with blanks via a smaller additional front cover. The proper blank for your milling job is inserted into the fixing device automatically when required. So the machine can mill around the clock and no operation steps have to be performed.
Automatic changer for 16 tools
In addition to the currently required tools, you can equip the tool changer with replacement tools right away. Thus you can continue working without interruption if a tool is worn out. The haptic tool measurement enables the usage of diamond-coated tools.
Sophisticated protective mechanisms
Protection of the danger zone during the machining process due to an automatic safety interlock at the frontcover. Protection of the mechanics against dust and chippings as well as reduced wearing and maintenance effort due to integrated working chamber sealing air concept.
Powerful and highly precise synchronous spindle
With 4-fold hybrid ceramic ball bearings and a nominal power of 300 W under continuous load.