IPS e.max CAD LT Solid Crown
IPS e.max LT by Ivoclar Vivadent
IPS e.max CAD is an innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramic for fabrication in-house utilizing authorized chairside CAD/CAM systems. This unrivalled material combines highly esthetic qualities with exceptional user-friendliness. Unlike other CAD/CAM materials, IPS e.max CAD covers a comprehensive spectrum of indications. A wide range of translucency levels, shades and block sizes offer greater flexibility for challenging clinical situations. Tried-and-tested cementation materials have been specifically designed to complement IPS e.max CAD to provide long lasting and durable restorations.
IPS e.max CAD blocks can be milled in the Ivoclar Vivadent PrograMill One, the CEREC System (Sirona) and Planmeca FIT System (E4D Technologies).
IPS e.max CAD – The highlights
- Leading CAD/CAM material – considerably higher strength compared with competitive glass and hybrid ceramics
- Broad range of indications
- Scientifically and clinically proven
- Wide availability due to the CAD/CAM partner network (fabrication in-house and by authorized milling centers)
- Tried-and-tested cementation materials are coordinated to work specifically with lithium disilicate (LS2)
- Veneers (0.4 mm)
- Inlays, onlays
- Partial crowns
Share this Product
Other great brands
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.